Friday, February 8, 2013

Nail Polishes: My top 4 Reds

Hi everybody!

Today I want to show you my favourites red nail polishes.
Red is my go-to colour for special occasions, school, anything. It suits any outfit and is an evergreen. You can't go wrong with a nice red. 
Although my very pale skintone does not allow me to wear any kind of red shade...
That's why I came up with this top 4.







 From left to right:
1) Mi-Ny Glam Lacquer in Charme





This is the perfect bright red, not orangy at all, that compliments my skintone without making me look like Snow White.
I've recently discovered this italian brand and I'm completely in love with it because of the great variety of shades AND because of the quality! (the price is low though, just 3.90€ each!)
You can learn more about Mi-Ny here: http://www.minycosmetics.com/index.php


2) Essence 02 Back to the 50's (50's Girls Reloaded limited edition)


Another bright red, perfect colour but not as good as the Mi-Ny one! (the quality isn't that great, but since you pay it just a couple of Euros, it could be a good choice)

Now I'll show you two darker shades that are perfect for the autumn/winter season!

3) Rimmel London 60 Seconds in 320 Rapid Ruby



4) China Glaze in 192 High Maintenance


I got it at Cosmoprof a couple of years ago and I've gone through this bottle in less than one year. Since China Glaze doesn't sell in Italy, I haven't buy a new one yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment