Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March Beauty Favourites

  
Here's a overview of all the products I'm going to write about!

-YSL lipstick "Rouge Volupté" in 02 Blond Sensuel

This month I've rediscovered NUDE LIPS! Since my skintone is extremely fair and it has a neutral/pink undertone, I've struggled finding the right nude lip color for me!
I wore this YSL lipstick  quite often at night, applying it first, directly from the stick, then blending it tapping it with my fingers. To avoid the terrible "dead" effect, I like to top it with a clear/slightly rose lipgloss!










- Make Up for Ever eyeshadow primer: Eye Prime

As you probably know, I've been to Cosmoprof in March, so I had the chance to buy MUFE item with a great discount (the average discount was of 40% more or less).
Even though I've never ever heard about their e/s primer, I decided to give it a try since I was completely out of it at home!
I'm ENTHUSIASTIC about the performance of the product.
I've oily lids and even with the UD Primer Potion and the Too Faced e/s Insurance, the e/s couldn't stay in its place after 6/7 hours.
While with this product, my e/s is still perfect even after the 10th hour. 




-Eyelash curler and Chanel mascara "Le volume de Chanel"

This is a magic combo!! 
I believe that the preference about mascaras are strictly personal, it depends A LOT on the kind of lashes one has. I've quite long, very dark and semi full lashes.
That's why I prefer creamy mascaras. I like the lenghtening function but, it is not my priority at all. I want a mascara to emphasize the volume, without clumps (and personally, I don't like the spider lashes effect).
This one was only a sample, and I'm madly in love with it!!



-Mikyajy blush in Orange Crust

When springtime comes, I like to go bolder on the cheeks (keep in mind that in winter I gravitate around extremely natural pinky colors).
This is an amazing product, and an amazing color. 



-Too Faced e/s palette Naked Eye

We're always talking about the naked ones! My fav look this month (no brushes needed): Birthday Suit all over the lid, Like a Virgin on the outer V, finally In the Buff in the inner corner and on your browbone! 


-Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

I use it to style my hair when I'm done with hot tool, just to give it that shine that everybody loves. Plus, it smells sooo good! 



And that's it for the month of March! What have you been loving?
Have a great day,
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment