Monday, March 25, 2013

I ♥ Spring TAG!

I love tag videos and blogposts, I saw Ingrid's (MissGlamorazzi) video first, then Fleur's video and I decided to write my post!

These are the questions, let's begin straight away!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
For the third spring in a row the winner is... Chanel Nouvelle Vague. I know, I'm a boring nail polish person, but I can't help it. Perfect tiffany shade!




Today I'm wearing this pretty colour by Essence, 108 Ultimate Pink.



2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I love brights but I don't feel very comfortable wearing them during daytime. That's why I've chosen this sheer hot pink lipstick from Kiko.



3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I'm not in the spring mood yet since here in Milan it's still pretty wintery outside. Anyways, I'll show you my favourite dress from last spring! I got it for my sister's wedding.




4. What's your favorite flower?
Definetily tulips and peonies

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

This ring <3 <3 <3 


6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Floreal prints and flirty dresses in fashion AND brights in makeup 

7. Favorite spring candle?

I don't really have a favorite spring candle, at the moment i'm burning this one, which smells like aniseed.


8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

I do not tend to change my perfume according to the season. At the moment I'm using to different fragances,  for daytime: Zara Black Peony (it reminds me A LOT of Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb); at night I use instead Flora by Gucci.


 9. What is spring like where you live?
Spring is a beautiful season in the north of Italy, temperature goes from cool to warm, sometimes in the end of may it can be also pretty hot.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

I can finally wear my trenchcoat <3 <3 <3 aahahahha yeah, aaand colours.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
not at all, I'm kinda lazy on that side

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

 sadly, nope 

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment